A. Order Process
Once you have decided on buying from us, then you can place an order by dropping an email with the list of items that you want to order. We will notice you if the order still need more or less quantities to fit up to a container, then will process with the Sales Contract & Proforma Invoice.
B. Minimum Order Quantity
Please notice that we only accept FCL (Full Container Load) order with minimum order quantity of 1 x 20ft container and preferably of 1 x 40ft container, with terms that may apply as below:
- Minimum of 6 pcs per item, and/or
- Maximum of 20 items per container.
C. Payment Term
We accept payment by T/T with the following process:
- A direct Down Payment is needed to start the production of the order, 40% of the total Proforma Invoice. Buyer must send a copy of the remittance by email, and the production will only be started when the funds is cleared to our bank account.
- The balance payment as per commercial Invoice should be paid by T/T on shipment or on presentation of copy documentation. We will be able to mail all the export documentation once the balance payment is made and cleared to our bank account.
- Details of our bank account will be stated in the Sales Contract and Proforma Invoice.
D. Production Lead-Time
8 weeks of production time after receiving the deposit.
Packaging standard that we use is corrugated paper, with a piece of wax paper to cover the top, and protection made of corrugated paper placed in the corners.
We can also do carton box packaging as per buyer request, and there will be additional cost which will be charged to the buyer.